- RezFree® promotes the natural development of microbiological activity in the treated soil crucial for plant health and growth.
- RezFree® works to break down the chemical compounds in the soil from pesticides and fertilizers responsible for damaging soil health and affecting plant growth.
- RezFree® promotes the growth of ‘useful bacteria’ in the treated soil. These bacteria produce amino acids that increase organic matter in the soil.
- RezFree® develops a natural wax layer protecting plants from both draught and freezing. RezFree® contains enzymes that divide carbohydrate molecules into Oligosaccharide molecules. Oligosaccharides have root growth-promoting activity.Oligosaccharides are molecules that capture air moisture and keep it locked in the plant leaves thus protecting them against drought.
- RezFree® delivers Oligosaccharides in the soil through the plant roots and all the way to the plant leaves. Oligosaccharides are also applied through direct plant spraying.
- RezFree® increases the clusters and provides better tillering resulting in increased yield.
- Increases the internodes and makes the plant grow more than average.
- Promotes root growth and development.
- Increases the germinating capacity of the seeds.
- Improves fiber quality in fiber rich plants.
- Enhances oil production in oil producing plants.
- Increases protein levels in grains.
- Provides early nouaison which results in early harvest.
- Decreases soil salinity by breaking up the salt molecules. Soil salinity is the number one cause of agriculture land loss globally.
- Improves the plant’s immune system and protects against diseases caused by fungi.
- Drastically lowers the cost of pesticides, other chemicals, and water usage.
- Enhances crop marketability and ROI by removing pesticide and other chemical residue form the soil and plant – Organic.
- Increases the microbiological activity which also results in better water absorption capacity (by increasing the amount of water absorbing bacteria in the roots).
- Prevents the ‘drying and yellowing’ effects of plants caused by lime.
- Extends product’s shelf life.
What Does RezFree Do?
1- More fruitful harvest,
By increasing the fruiting capacity of plants, RezFree® increases the efficiency.
2- Elimination of the soil based stress, By regulating the stress factors in the soil,
RezFree® helps steady growth of plants.
3- Conditioning the soil, the increase of micro-organism activity,
RezFree® contains organic materials by 15%, organic carbon by 9% and nitrogen by 1%.
4- Establishing pH balance and healthy conditions for plant to grow,
RezFree® regulates the micro organic activities in the soil.
5- Elimination of the negative impacts caused by pesticide and fertilizer residues in the soil/land,
RezFree® degrades the chemical compounds into components and eliminates the negative effects of pesticide and fertilizer residues.
6- Growing immune plants against the fungal and bacterial infections, savings of the pesticide costs,
RezFree® improves the immune system of plants by means of enzymes.
7- Growing of the residue-free agricultural crops that can be exported without any obstacles,
RezFree® eliminates the residues of pesticides. Herewith there wouldn’t be any customs problems depending on residues.
8- Increasing plants endurance to the abiotic factors such as frost and draught,
RezFree® improves durability of plant in case of emergency (frost, draught and diseases)
9- Conversion of compound plant nutrients to an absorbable format,
RezFree® decomposes the chemicals into components, which can be used by plant.
10- Creating strong root structure of the plants,
RezFree® improves the root development and plants can absorb more nutrients from soil.
11- Saving water by increasing the soil/land’s water absorption capacity,
RezFree® increases the activity of microorganisms in the soil by which the water absorption capacity of plants increases.
12- Decreasing the harvest cost, by using fewer pesticides fertilizers amounts.
RezFree® improves the immune system of plants and there will be no need to use more pesticides. So, the costs go down!